Join Our Team
Redzone Performance Fitness Center offers private personal training and nutritional coaching for everyday people through our one-on-one, semi-private and group personal training programs. We specialize in weight loss with a strong additional focus on improving posture, function and the elimination of pain. Our mission is for our clients to not only reach their fitness goals but to improve their lives in every aspect. (Body image, pain free, increased performance in any lifestyle activities, increased feeling of total wellness.)
Take advantage of a business system that has a reputation for excellence, and we have clients waiting for you.
Working at Redzone isn’t just a job it’s an opportunity to develop your career in fitness any way you see fit. Here’s why…
- Unique to Redzone is our trainer internship, regardless of experience we’ve yet to meet a trainer that didn’t feel they gained substantial knowledge and ability in our comprehensive pre-position education program.
- Our ongoing mentorship and career development meetings ensure you are confident with your clients from your very first session and provide clear action steps to attaining your next financial increase. How much you earn and how quickly is entirely up to you.
- If you aspire to one day have your own business or learn how you can create additional revenue streams within the fitness niche while maintaining your client load as a trainer at Redzone.
Any or all of the following qualifications will strengthen your application:
- 2 years of post-secondary education in a related field or comprehensive experience in the field of fitness, athletic training, or nutrition.
- 1000+ hour massage education/training.
- Current recognized certification
- Current CPR (First Aid also recommended)
- Athletic/Fitness experiences a strong asset.
- Client experience and testimonials.
- A strong willingness and desire to inspire, encourage, support and make a difference in someone’s life.
Compensation ranges up to $35.00/hour dependent upon experience, education and ability. Our career development plan will ensure you always know what steps are necessary to increase your earning potential, greater opportunity always waits for those who show creativity and initiative.
Enjoy the benefits of being an employee:
- No invoicing or payment collection burden.
- No marketing or other operating expenses.
Shifts range from morning, starts at 5:00 AM to evenings, concluding at 8:00 PM. Sundays and most holidays off.
Redzone Performance Fitness Center
5781 Manatee Ave W
Bradenton, FL 34209
Candidates should not call our front desk, or drop off a resume in person; instead you should answer the following questions and send in an email with your resume and references attached to [email protected]
Please explain the following in point form only within your submission:
1) Why you would be a good fit with Redzone Performance Fitness Center.
2) What you think people are looking for in a personal trainer.
3) Describe any personal successes you have had with clients or yourself pertaining to an exercise or nutritional program.
4) If you have any past client testimonials please attach or describe in detail two that you are most proud of.
Qualified candidates will be contacted with 72 hours to arrange an interview. References must be listed or your application will not be considered.